In order to help a smooth flow when arriving at the game we are allowing purchasing of an e-ticket.
- All transactions are to be completed IMMEDIATLY via Interac E-Transfer. The payment can be sent to email@example.com.
If E-Transfer is not an option for you please e-mail us for other options.
- We are not reserving any tickets for opposing teams. If you are a fan of the opponent please register like everyone else.
- If you are one with a league pass; please register as general admission and e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Outback Thunder reserve the right to limit the amount of E-Tickets sold.
- E-Tickets can be purchased up to 2 1/2 hours before the game (Example: 5:00pm for a 7:30pm game). We may open it up after if there is still room.
- E-Tickets can start being purchased for the next home game 2 hours after the start of the current home game.
- Your name, e-mail and phone number may be provided to the Saskatchewan Health Authority for COVID-19 contact tracing if requested.
- Please check into the admission gate before 7:15pm. If you are not here by 7:15pm your seat may be sold to someone walking in.
- All sales are final and no refunds. If you do not attend the game, the E-Ticket is not transferable to a different game.
- Should the game be cancelled or postponed due to weather, the E-Tickets will be honoured at the rescheduled game.
- Each individual regardless of age must be registered separately for each game. IF YOU ARE BUYING A TICKET FOR SOMEONE ELSE, THEIR NAME MUST BE ON THE TICKET.
You may use the same e-mail address.